- By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- By placing an order at JIBRI, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents' permission to buy from us.
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by JIBRI as responsible for the personal information.
- Events outside of JIBRI's control shall be considered force majeure.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
- Please note that local charges may occur.
- JIBRI reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return it to us within 7 days of delivery for exchange or instore credit only. All returns must be postmarked within 7 business days of receipt. Item must not be worn or altered.
- Custom orders are final.
- Samples are as is.
- Sample purchases are final sale.
- All items purchased on sale/discount are final sale.
- All bridal pieces are final sale.
- Everything is handmade in Atlanta, GA. Because of this, garments are mailed out within 21 business days after receipt of the payment.
- Please allow 28 business days for items ordered during the Black Friday Event or custom pieces. (subject to change)
- Please allow 60 business days for Bridal items.
This page contains the terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any products from us. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
By placing an order at Vasuma, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents' permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at Vasuma for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by JIBRI as responsible for the personal information. The personal information you provide will be used to ensure deliveries to you and to provide offers and information on our catalog to you. The information you provide is only available to JIBRI and will not be shared with other third parties. You have the right to inspect the information held about you. You always have the right to request JIBRI to delete or correct the information held about you. By accepting the JIBRI Conditions, you agree to the above.
JIBRI and its operational service partners collect and use your personal information to deliver the requested services. JIBRI does not sell, rent or lease its membership lists to third parties. We occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, such as processing transactions or performing statistical analysis of our services. We will only provide those companies the personal information they need to deliver the service. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information and are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
Events outside JIBRI's control, which is not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that JIBRI is released from JIBRI's obligations to fulfill contractual agreements. Example of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers. The force majeure also includes government decisions that affect the market negatively and products, for example, restrictions, warnings, ban, etc.
All products remain JIBRI's property until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase. If you are under 18 years old you must have parents' permission to buy from JIBRI.
All transfers conducted through JIBRI are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customers own expense.
The first type of cookie commonly used is "Session Cookies". During the time you visit the website, our web server assigns your browser a unique identifier string so as not to confuse you with other visitors. A "Session Cookie" is never stored permanently on your computer and disappears when you close your browser. To use JIBRI without troubles you need to have cookies enabled.
The second type of cookie saves a file permanently on your computer. This type of cookie is used to track how visitors move around on the website. This is only used to offer visitors better services and support. The text files can be deleted. On JIBRI we use this type of cookie to keep track of your shopping cart and to keep statistics of our visitors. The information stored on your computer is only a unique number, without any connection to personal information.
JIBRI reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice. At the event of when a product is sold out, JIBRI has the right to cancel the order and refund any amount paid in the best way. JIBRI shall also notify the customer of equivalent replacement products if available.